Thursday, August 2, 2012

I'm Back!!

Somewhere along the way this past year, I lost my creative juices. Writing wasn't far from my mind but putting words on paper just didn't happen. I call 2011, the year from hell. There is nothing like depression from a hellish year to zap the creative juices. But, I am back and have a LOT on my mind. I make no promises of how often I will post, but will try to post as often as possible. As always, I will focus on what it is like to be a mom of a special needs child and the wonder of 7q11.23 duplication. I will be working on some projects regarding 7qdup and may share some excerpts of those as well. I'll also talk about the quest to find balance. Never an easy task for any mom. I have a new facebook page so you can keep you with the posts. I'll let you know when they are up and ready to read.

Please like my page and share it with your friends. Quests of Motherhood
 https://www.facebook.com/pages/Quests-of-Motherhood/15877367083029


 

1 comment:

Jennie said...

I'm glad to see you're back. I'm also looking forward to reading your 7q stuff. I'm glad you want to do the projects. Everyone's efforts will benefit the group. Good luck getting the school stuff figured out. Tough choices. I know you'll make the right choice.