Saturday, June 6, 2009

Sorting, Sorting, Sorting

This week I have finally sorted the hand-me-down clothes from my sister and one of my friends. I spent three days sorting through bags of clothing and trying to determine what size Snugglebug should wear. He is not an easy one to fit. I determined that shorts and pants are one size and shirts and onesies are another size.

After determining what size he needed, I then sorted out the clothes that were too small for him from his dresser. This may seem like a small thing and not worth mentioning, but I haven't had to sort his clothes since October of last year. So this growth spurt is monumental!

Once finished with the sort, I was able to determine that I had way more clothes than Snugglebug could possibly wear. So, I was able to share my good fortune with someone else. While I put away, three boxes of clothes, and filled Snugglebug's dresser, I also filled three boxes of clothes to give away to someone else. Now, there's blessings for you!

No comments: