Saturday, January 1, 2011

Christmas Trees and Christmas Cookies

These lovely cookies are the 3rd attempt at making Christmas cookies.


Snugglebug had no interest in decorating cookies, but
Mama had a blast. I decorated all of these cookies.
This was my first time to decorated Christmas cookies.



Decorating the tree. A first for Snugglebug, he loved hanging the ornaments.
You can't really tell but the window is open. On this day,
the temperature was around 85 degrees. I thought it very interesting
that we were decorating a tree with the windows open and the heat off.


I hung the ornaments at the top of the tree since he
could only reach about 3/4 of the way up the tree.
He decorated very well. He even hung ornaments on the
back of the tree, facing the window. I didn't move any ornaments.
He did a great job of hanging them throughout the tree.




No comments: